We hope you have had a wonderful start to the new school year!
Parker Woods Montessori PTO is kicking off the new year with goals to:
- Streamline communication about needs and events
- Make our meetings more inclusive for all PWM families
- Make our fundraising goals clear and attainable
- Build a tighter community through exiting and diverse events
We have two meetings in September to get started, both will be held in the Media Center
Wednesday, September 2nd, 6-7: Public Executive Meeting
- In this meeting we will review our bylaws, open up leadership positions for nominations, discuss our fundraising approaches, as well as kickoff the Walkathon committee.
Wednesday September 16th, 5:45-7: First General Meeting
- We will vote in our committee chairs and board members brainstorm about new and returning events and prepare for Walkathon and Fall Festival! Dinner and Childwatch provided.