Please sign up to volunteer your time and/or donate food to help with PWM Science Night!
Science Night will take place on Thursday, April 7, 2016, at Parker Woods Montessori.
We will need volunteers to help greet parents and students, assist with presentations and serve food from our pasta bar. We also need donations for our pasta bar. We need parent and caregiver involvement along with the PTO to make our Science Night a fun event for everyone! Come and give a little of bit of yourself for the kid’s sake. Many hands make light work!
Please use the link below to sign up for a volunteer shift or to donate food.
The event takes place on Thursday, April 7 from 6 to 7:30 PM. But, our shifts run from 5 PM to 8 PM.
We have four groups:
- Set up (5:00 to 6:00)
- 1st shift food and activities (5:45 to 6:45)
- 2nd shift food and activities (6:45 – 7:30)
- Clean up (7:30 – 8:30)
Some of the food donations need to be given by the day before the event, and some on the day of. If you want to donate food, here is a list of things we need, at least by Wednesday, April 6th:
- Regular pasta (spaghetti or angel hair) 10 boxes
- Gluten free pasta 3 boxes
- Jars of marinara or spaghetti sauce
- Frozen meatballs
- Alfredo sauce
- Garlic bread
- Regular bread
- Plastic ware
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Lemonade mix
- 2 coolers for drinks
- 2 coolers for lemonade and water to go in
- Power strips
- Extension cords
- Baked goods (these can be brought in on the day of the event)
Thank you for helping to make Parker Woods Montessori great!