You Can Make a Difference!
What does a Room Parent do?
- Works with teachers to support the classroom community
- Volunteers to help with classroom projects and volunteer activities
- Communicates with other parents about opportunities to help in the classroom
- Helps promote a team effort between teachers and parents
What kinds of activities does the Room Parent help support?
- Classroom projects
- Garden and outdoor activities
- Field Trips
- Classroom celebrations
- Teacher Appreciation Week!
How much time does it take to be a Room Parent?
- All of the time you volunteer is welcomed and appreciated
- You could give an hour a week
- You could give three hours a month, four hours a month, or more
- Remember that Room Parents also promote Parent Involvement by communicating and sharing opportunities to help in the classroom with all parents
How do I sign up?
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Make sure you provide your contact information and the best way to reach you